In SERIA NEO flat process, edge area to print is applied flat process and other areas are emboss processed, due to this 2 types of surface treatment is mixed in the same screen, it becomes possible to improve peel off without impairing printability.
- Expecting improve of print quality due to improved peel off
- Flat area and emboss area can be selected arbitrarily
- Long life and durable compared with direct film
- Frame print such as smart phone, flat panel display
- Print on glass or mirror finish materials
- Print high-viscosity, high thixotropy ink
Due to no air escape and a material and screen sticks and cause poor peel off.
Conventional flat mask
Emboss area reserves air escape route and improves peel off.
Preventing ink litter caused by the static electrics and also prevents adsorption between material and screen.